Canada's Only full Pageant & Scholarship System for Girls Ages 0-19Years
British Columbia Video
Before National Canadian Girl was formed, West Coast All Canadian Girl Pageant was running in full force.
- At Prelim Pageants in 2010 and 2011 the girls collected boxes and boxes of food for the food banks (I lost count!).
- At the 2010 and 2011 Summer Finals the girls brought in 15 full boxes of new school supply donations for children in need of them.
- In May 2011 we attended an Autism Fundraiser which helped raise Autism awareness
- On June 30, 2011 the girls raised over $4600 for BC Children's Hospital during a special Canada Day Pageant (we are doing this again in 2012).
- In November 2011 the girls donated over 500 toys to the Langley Toy Drive that they collected
- In December 2011 the girls sponsored 3 familes with Xmas hampers
- July 2012 we raised just over $3500 for BC Children's Hospital
And our work in the community will continue! Not only do you have the chance of a lifetime to participate in a wonderful Pageant and better yourself, you will also be helping to better your own community!
©West Coast All Canadian Girl & Dreamboat Dolls Pageants, 2010 All rights reserved.